NEMOCURE is an aqueous extract of eco-friendly herbs, which is a unique and only foliar nematicide in the world.
FEATURES OF NEMO CURE
Eco-friendly broad spectrum Herbal extract with nematicidal properties against many species like :- cyst nematode, root nematode, leaf and stem nematode etc.
Eco-friendly broad spectrum herbal extract with nematicidal properties against many species like :- cyst nematode, root nematode, leaf and stem nematode etc.
Breaks the tolerance and resistance limits of nematodes to survive.
Suitable for incorporation in IPM programs.
No residual toxicity and phytotoxicity, so can be used until even before harvest.
No harmful effects on mammals, humans and beneficial organisms like predatory mites, parasites, and pollinators.
Affects the reproductive system of nematodes which prevents further population build-up of nematodes.
INGREDIENTS OF NEMOCURE
- Asparagus Officinalis.
- Aloe Barbadensis.
ADVANTAGES OF NEMOCUR
- Infected plants give equivalent fruit and yield as the healthy ones.
- First foliar nematicide which is easily translocated in the plant system
- Purely herbal, with no residual toxicity.
- No hassles of soil fumigation or soil drenching.
- Further spread of nematodes is controlled.
- The crop is marketable even if the plant is sprayed today itself.
- Chemicals are neither used in manufacturing nor as preservative.
- Fixed dosage for every species of nematodes.
- Compatible with all pesticides and bio-stimulants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Nemocure can be applied using power or knapsack sprayer.
- For best results, Nemocure should be sprayed either before or at the first infestation of nematodes.
- 4 to 5 ml /liter single spray effectively controls nematode population. In case of severe infestation repeat spray after 3 weeks or as needed.
- Other Nematode Infected Crops