VIROCURE is an aqueous herbal extract of several herbs which prevents the spread of virus within the plant and to healthy plants. It develops immune system in the plant cells making them less vulnerable to virus infections.
FEATURES / BENEFITS OF VIROCURE
- Infected leaves gradually turn healthy.
- New leaf sprouts are without infection.
- Improvement in quality as well as increase in yield of crop will be visibly seen.
- Improves fruit set and quality.
- Eco-friendly with no phytotoxicity or residual toxicity.
- Ideal for IPM strategies.
- Crops sprayed with Virocure from the initial stages yield max fruit size and quality.
- It is compatible with all agrochemicals which broadens its usage and provides flexibility.
INGREDIENTS OF VIROCURE
- Lantana Camera.
- Boerhavia Diffuse.
- Bougainvillea Spectabilis
ADVANTAGES OF VIROCURE
- Infected plants give equivalent fruit and yield as the healthy ones.
- No extra cost involved of fungicides.
- Purely herbal, with no residual toxicity.
- Further spread of virus is stopped.
- Chemicals are neither used in manufacturing nor as preservative.
- The crop is marketable even if the plant is sprayed today itself.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Virocure can Be Applied Using Power or Knapsack Sprayer.
- For best results, VIROCURE should Be sprayed Either from initially stage or at the first Symptoms of Virus infection.
- 3 to 4 Ml / Liter of water along with a systemic insecticide for vector control 4-5 times till full growth period of the plant.
- Interval period is 5-8 days.
- Ground nut
- Soya bean
- Sweet corn
- Other virus infected crops