Application: Eleagron BDG is a Bird Deterrent Gel (Bird Repellent) which is a non – toxic (Biodegradable), sticky Gel that makes the surface tacky & uncomfortable to birds. Birds avoid Eleagron BDG (Bird deterrent) like humans avoid wet tar. It is very easy to apply, just draw a line of Gel with the spatula, in the area where the birds sit.
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella, and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- It is harmless to metal structures, sealed masonry & ornamental metals. Hence, Eleagron BDG can protect your property from messy bird deposits for a Six month or longer with one thorough application.
- Manufacturing Units
- Stores and Depots of Equipments and Materials
- Airfields and Aircraft maintenance areas
- Shipyards, Dockyards and Naval Repair Yards
- Pharmaceutical units, Automobile & Oil industry, etc.
- Railway Stations
- Hotels & Resorts
- Commercial Buildings
|Description||An inert non-toxic Gel (Biodegradable)|
|Appearance||Light Straw coloured Gel|
|Coverage||250gm gel will cover 17 feet length with 1 inch thick line, 1 kg gel required 3.5 Sq. feet a thickness of 2-2.5 mm|
|Corrosive||Non – Corrosive|
|External Effects||No effect of Heat, Water, Air or Snow|
|Shelf Life||Five years (Gel remains effective for years to come)|
|Effective life after application||6 months|
|Temperature (-30°C to 50°C)||Stable|
|Water||Insoluble - water resistence|
|Sunlight & Air||Remains Stable|