MOTOROL Orchard Spray Oil has been specially developed for the protection of apple trees from the ill effects of San Jose scale. The use of this product results in healthier trees and helps to increase the apple crop. This product is blended from selected high quality base stocks, and it does not have any toxic ingredient.
MOTOROL Orchard Spray Oil is specifically recommended for spraying on the apple orchards, in the form of an emulsion in water, so as to control the disease caused by the attack of a pest called San Jose scale. The spraying of the emulsion dissolves the waxy protective shield of the insect and the oil film envelops it thus forming a barrier, which cuts off its air supply. The pests are choked to death due to suffocation or respiratory failure.
To make a stable and homogeneous emulsion, the oil should be added to the water and not vice versa, with continuous stirring. MOTOROL Orchard Spray Oil can also be used for protection of eucalyptus, cinchona etc.
- Eliminates a high percentage of the pests San Jose Scale
- Is economical in use since emulsion of 1:40 in water gives optimum results
- Has no adverse or toxic effect on apples, and other tender parts of the apple tree
- Can be handled with ease in cold weather due to its very low pour point
- Yields a very high percentage of kill without the risk of upsetting the ecological balance of the region, generally associated with pesticide spray.
|Characteristics||Orchard Spray Oil|
|Kinematic Viscocity, cSt @ 40°C||14-18|
|Flash Point (COC), °C Min.||150|
|Pour Point, °C Max.||(-) 3|
Environment, Health & Safety: Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in this PDS. This, however, may be affected by subsequent improvement in product (R&D). MSDS is available for all our products on request. Our products are unlikely to present any health and safety hazards with proper use for the correct application and maintain proper personal hygiene. Do not Spill oils on the shop ﬂoor, discharge into drains, ground or water sources.