FEATURES / BENEFITS OF VIROCURE
- Infected leaves gradually turn healthy.
- New leaf sprouts are without infection.
- Improvement in quality as well as increase in yield of crop will be visibly seen.
- Improves fruit set and quality.
- Eco-friendly with no phytotoxicity or residual toxicity.
- Ideal for IPM strategies.
- Crops sprayed with Virocure from the initial stages yield max fruit size and quality.
- It is compatible with all agrochemicals which broadens its usage and provides flexibility.
INGREDIENTS OF VIROCURE
- Lantana Camera.
- Boerhavia Diffuse.
- Bougainvillea Spectabilis
ADVANTAGES OF VIROCURE
- Infected plants give equivalent fruit and yield as the healthy ones.
- No extra cost involved of fungicides.
- Purely herbal, with no residual toxicity.
- Further spread of virus is stopped.
- Chemicals are neither used in manufacturing nor as preservative.
- The crop is marketable even if the plant is sprayed today itself.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Virocure can Be Applied Using Power or Knapsack Sprayer.
- For best results, VIROCURE should Be sprayed Either from initially stage or at the first Symptoms of Virus infection.
- 3 to 4 Ml / Liter of water along with a systemic insecticide for vector control 4-5 times till full growth period of the plant.
- Interval period is 5-8 days.
- Ground nut
- Soya bean
- Sweet corn
- Other virus infected crops