MOTOROL Tea Spray oil is specially refined emulsifiable oil, used for protecting various plants, trees and orchards from the harmful attack of pests. It is made up of refined petroleum oil with very high paraffinic content, high-unsulfonated residue and optimal molecular weight to provide maximum pesticidal control and no plant damages.
This oil is sprayed using conventional spraying equipment in the form of oil in water emulsion. It kills insects and mites by enveloping the pest with a continuous film of oil, which interferes with the breathing and excretion process and ultimately causes death by suffocation.
- Controls a wide variety of other pests and other diseases on apples, citrus, mango, pomegranate, tea, chilly and various other fruits and crops.
- Proprietary grade.
- Enhances plant safety and lowers phytotoxicity when, used at recommended dosage.
|Characteristics||Test Method||Tea Spray Oil|
|Appearance||-||Clear & Bright Fluid|
|Density at 15°C||ASTM D1298||0.843|
|K. V @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.65|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-15|
|Unsulphonated Residue, % Vol.||ASTM D483||95|
|Molecular Weight||ASTM D2502||325|
|Hydrocarbon type, mass%, Saturate carbons, Aromatic carbons||IS 13155||98.5 1.5|
Storage and Handling:
- Indoor Storage is always preferable.
- Barrels should be kept horizontally with bunk position at 3 O’Clock 9 O’Clock position
- During handling any contact with dust must be avoided.
- Barrels should be kept away from dusty or heated areas.
Environment, Health & Safety: Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in this PDS. This, however, may be affected by subsequent improvement in product (R&D). MSDS is available for all our products on request. Our products are unlikely to present any health and safety hazards with proper use for the correct application and maintain proper personal hygiene. Do not Spill oils on the shop ﬂoor, discharge into drains, ground or water sources.